Thursday, July 31, 2008

Summer almost gone????

It is the end of July and next month I will have to send my oldest to 1rst grade....ughghh I'm not looking forward to that. Either is Connor. He is excited however to eat lunch at school. What does that mean?? Do I not make good lunches. It will be a difficult first few weeks without my little helper around. He is such a big boy.
Max and Gage will miss COnnor too. THey love him to death. SUre they fight, but in the end they miss his guts when he is not around.
Ellie is growing so fast. SHe is already 10 months old. I want her to stop growing. She is at such a fun age. She has alot to say.
THey all are so dang funny. Max in sacrament last Sunday leaned over to Brand becasuse this man was asleep in front of us. He had his little girl with him and he was just sleeping away. SO Max told Brand "Daddy I feel sad for that girl, she will not get to go to primary because her daddy is too tired and is sleeping through church. He is so concerned about everyone.
Brand is doing great. Busy and enjoying it.
Hope this finds you all well.

2 comments:

Mama Lee said...

Yeah! I'm so excited to see a new post on your blog. So fun to hear what you all are up to. Love you!

attack of The Mouse said...

Hey, it was fun to see you at the race. My email is krmouse@yahoo.com. Email me and we can exchange info. It would be fun to hook up when you are here in town.